1. Registration of external applicants:
- You have to register with your e-mail address in order to get access to the Application Management System. A password that you need for login will be sent to you by e-mail.
- You have to change your password on first login. Your new password shall have at least 6 characters using letters and digits in arbitrary sequence.
- If you have forgotten your password, you may request renewed sending of your password to your e-mail address. For this purpose, define a personal test question under the item "My Account" ? "Access data" for your password and enter your e-mail address under "Password forgotten". You will then be requested to enter the answer to your test question for the password. If you give the correct answer, a new password will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Your details are handled confidentially. You can modify your data at any time or remove them from the system under the item "Delete account". Please find information on this under Section 2. Data protection conditions.
- Please also read Section 3. Provisions of use.
2. Data protection conditions:
- Your personal data will be saved and processed according to the German data protection conditions, especially as per the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
- Your data will be treated in strict confidence and are encrypted during electronic communication.
Collection, processing and use of your data
- Personal data are collected, processed and used only for the purpose of application handling.
- For using the Application Management System contact data such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address etc. are collected. These data serve in principal for contacting with regard to your application.
Processing and updating of your data
- You can change your profile in the Application Management System at any time as well as delete your data under the item "Delete account". Please observe that changes of your profile will influence all of your applications.
Passing on and processing of personal data.
- Your released online application will be handled by the corresponding human resources department in the BERLINER GLAS KGaA Group. The BERLINER GLAS KGaA Group consists of several legally independent companies with separate human resources departments in charge for incoming applications following job advertisements of the individual BERLINER GLAS KGaA companies. This allows speedier and more efficient handling of online applications compared to written application folders. If you do not apply for a special job advertisement but enter your name into the talentpool, one of the human resources departments in the BERLINER GLAS KGaA Group will contact you as soon as a vacancy matching your profile has to be filled. Meanwhile you remain stored with your profile in the talentpool, visible for all companies within the BERLINER GLAS KGaA Group.
- Subject to your approval, your application will then be checked by the corresponding specialist departments as well as shareholding companies and subsidiaries in the BERLINER GLAS KGaA Group.
- Reviewing your application documents may take some time.
- If you have any further questions or want more information on the subject, call us at +49 (0) 89 800 65 99 0